Translate in your own language!

Saturday 26 April 2014

Easy Peasy Snack

Sometimes it's really hard to think what to eat between meals. The other day I was out for dinner with my boyfriend and I knew it would be a HUGE dinner haha. In that case, you don't want to over eat the rest of the day ;-)
But of course, I got my usual 16 O'Clock snack time hunger so I wanted to whip up a quick snack that's easy, healthy and tasty. I often eat fruit, nuts, rice cakes with peanut butter in between meals but something like this I should do more often. You increase your veggie intake, which is always a good idea!


All I did is wrap some organic chicken breast around some pickles, sliced up a carrot, cucumber and bell pepper and serve with a good dollop of hummus (I also love tzatziki or cottage cheese mixed with 1 tbsp of peanut butter as a dip)

Happy Snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment