Translate in your own language!

Sunday 16 March 2014

Easy Sunday time: Who needs chips anyway? ;-)


Are you a sucker for chips? Crispy, salty, yeah I know the feeling.. but I have to see my biggest cravings are nuts. And cheese. Yup, looooooooots of cheese and nuts. Although nuts are healthy, =- don't take the roasted, salted ones- I love the roasted and salted ones haha. So as soon as you give me a bowl, I won't and can't stop snacking. This recipe is a perfect substitute for your salty cravings and when you are more of a sweet tooth I will give you a sweety twist on the recipe as well! 

And it's an easy Sunday because it's not a lot effort, not a lot of ingredients and getting ready while you are sitting on the couch ;-)

Ingredients
One can chickpeas, white beans or a mix (thoroughly drained, rinsed and dried a bit)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp sea salt

Now turn on the oven on 180 degrees Celsius. Toss the ingredients in a bowl with the beans and chickpeas and make sure everything is well coated, now arrange them on a rack in the middle and of the oven on a baking sheet and bake until crisp, about 35-40 minutes.

and if your the sweet tooth, roast them with cinnamon, vanilla powder, olive oil and a big swirl of agave syrup. 

Happy Sunday Everyone!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment