Translate in your own language!

Saturday 22 March 2014

My 5 Minutes Chocolate Bomb

Oh....My.....Gosh... I am tooooo excited about this tasty wonderful snack, dessert, chocolate bomb! It takes seriously 5 minutes and what you get is a warm, gooey, sweet, fluffy, chocolate rich, yummy treat.

Yesterday I had an important meeting about my accounting as a model and it stressed me out big time! I'm not that organised, so we soon found out I made some errors.. not a world problem but now I know how to do it better! After that long day with numbers I needed something comforting, a wonderful dinner was on the menu, recipe will follow soon, but a dessert was needed most. I whipped up this amazing dish and you would be crazy NOT to try it out. There is no fat, no sugar, no lactose and no grains or any kind of gluten. So suitable for everyone!


Ingredients

2 heaping tbsp almond meal
2 tbsp cacao
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 egg whites
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp apple sauce (or you can use a tbsp coconut oil)
pinch of sea salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp almond milk

Now mix up all the ingredients, first the almond meal with the cacao, baking powder, extract, salt and mix to combine, than add the milk, apple sauce and egg whites and give it a good mixture. Place the mixture in a bowl that's deep enough, because this baby will rise like crazy! Place it on full power, 3 minutes in your microwave and done. 

Serve like it is, or with crushed pecan nuts, maple syrup and shredded coconut.
Nutritional Information: the entire recipe is about 260 kcal, if you have a bigger dessert appetite ;-) I divided it in 2 when used for a dessert.

Tip: I ate the same for breakfast again, 1/2 the recipe and added yogurt, banana, berries and shredded coconut with some Kasha. A yummy try out as well ;-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment