Translate in your own language!

Thursday 20 February 2014

Wrap it up

I mean, just look at this beauty. Hardly to imagine it DOESN'T taste great right? I came home from a workout and was so incredibly hungry. I needed food, fast! Something filling, protein rich, healthy and tasteful. I looked in my fridge and saw just some leftovers. In 10 minutes I created a wonderful lunch, just with whats left in your fridge. How easy can it be? ;-)

Ingredients

For the eggwhite wrap
3 eggwhites
italian dried herbs

my filling
2 carrots, shredded
1 cooked beetroot, shredded,
chicken fillet
hummus
salad
salt and pepper

That's it!

So how to make this beauty? Heat up a big pan with a spoon of coconut or olive oil. Combine the eggwhites with the herbs, salt and pepper and pour in the pan like your baking a thin pancake. Cook until the bottom side browns, flip and bake the other side until golden brown. Then you can start with the filling, first your spread - in this case hummus -, than the carrots, beetroot, chicken filet salt and pepper. Wrap it up and serve with lettuce.

Pssst: I guess this would work amazing with pesto, carrots, beetroot, goat cheese and nuts or with peanut butter, jelly and sliced banana with cinnamon for the sweet tooths ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment