Translate in your own language!

Saturday 1 February 2014

Easy home made gluten free crackers

Yes I eat bread, I eat crackers and I loooooove it! My parents and my boyfriends parents came for a wonderful dinner at my house. I prepared a big tapas feast for all of them and of course there had to be some bread and crackers to start off. I wanted to make it all a bit healthier so I chose to make some gluten free crackers.

Ingredients

150 gram almond flour
15 gram linseed
1 egg white
a bit of rosemary (fresh is better but dried is fine as well)
1 spoon of olive oil
a pinch of sea salt

Preheat the oven on 175 degrees (Celsius). Mix up all of the ingredients except for the salt until you firmed a ball of dough. Place a sheet of baking paper on a flat surface, then the ball of dough, another sheet of baking powder and roll the pastry until they are very thin. Cut them with a sharp knife into the shape and size you like, sprinkle the sea salt on top and roast them crunchy and golden brown in the oven for about 14 minutes. Flip them gently over and put them for 4 more minutes in the oven. Let them cool down and enjoy like they are as a snack, with some cheese, dips or some mashed avocado on top!

tip: I guess they would be wonderful as a sweet cracker with cinnamon and some maple syrup, or pesto and some Parmesan cheese and onion and herb spices!

No comments:

Post a Comment